Reference in the
The high quality standards of Frisokar products are the result of constant investiments in areas such research, technology, innovation and industry automation. FK Group uses top notch materials, global quality exclusive softwares that ensure better performance, precision and standardization of industrial processes.
Innovation and Technology
The Fk Group has over 30 years of experience in the market providing innovative solutions with certified productive process. Such certificate translates, technically, the quality that the Fk Group companies conduct their industrial processes, consolidated by the utter respect of the partners and by the leadership obtained throughout these years.
The biggest corporate seats testing laboratory of Brazil
Labchair, testing laboratory of the FK Group, is the inhouse laboratory with the biggest portfolio for corporate seats testing certified by the Cgcre/Inmetro in its sector. In its scope it covers resistance, durability, stability testing. And also finishing, dimensional and safety evaluations.
Logistics and subsidiaries
We provide efficient logistics, which allows the operational complexity of the factory to the distributor’s flexibility. On a daily basis, the Fk Group truck fleet crosses the roads of Brazil from North to South, carrying it’s products in short time through our 9 distribution centers.
* Consult available models
Through its certification system, the FSC® seal recognizes the responsible production of forest products, benefiting people and the environment.
We were the first company to seek the elimination of CFCs in foam production and through participation in the United Nations Development Program (UNDP).
Mission, vision and values
Provide with quality and dynamism the needs of the furniture market. Be present, developing solutions to the success of our customers with products and services that allow the well-being in human relations.
Be the leader in the furniture segment, standing out by its products, actions and by the constant improvement of the company.
Social and environmental responsibility
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
An Integrated Management regards to the unified management of all the organization’s processes.
IMS allows you to integrate data and processes from different areas and make the most relevant information available into one complete framework.
The goal is to centrally manage all auditable requirements which involve certification programs, thus facilitating access to strategic information
by managers and also making processes in general more efficient to meet the various applicable requirements of each Management System involved
- Meet market requirements and demands, aiming at the satisfaction of our customers. Develop and improve our products, processes and management system;
- Develop and improve continuously our products, processes and the integrated management system;
- reduce mainly the significant environmental impacts to ensure the pollution prevention;
- Ensure the compliance and reliability of our products and services;
- Act responsibly with the sustainability of natural resources through the consumption of energy from renewable sources;
- Manage waste with a risk mentality and protection of the environment, aiming at increasing our environmental performance;
- Maintain raw materials suppliers whose products are non-toxic and biodegradable;
- Fulfill legal and other requirements applicable to the company’s activity;
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions, aiming at the elimination of hazards and the prevention of the risks of incidents, avoiding conditions that put the employee at risk;
- Promote employee participation as a source of consultation for accident prevention actions.